Repair for cell phones and smartphones designed by Sharp Electronics.

How do I fix a black spot on my phone!

When my phone fell it cracked at the top and now when I turn on my phone I have a black spot on top of the corner and it's not totally black but it has other colors it just doesn't really show and my phone also has lines that are blue like pixels.

Android phone Sharp Crystal AquosPhone

I have an iPhone 6 with the same problem but the black spot is by the keyboard and is directly on the backspace button and always deletes what I'm texting. Can this be fixed or would it be better just to by a new phone?

Mine is worse than anyones trust me

you cannot fix that as phone fell probably lcd broke and the only option that you can do is replace whole lcd screen which is pretty expensive if you are talking about iphone 6 that would cost you about 180$ + your hands if someone fixes that for you then even more then that

I have the same thing but mine is worse than anyone I have 3 huge dots barely can see my screen

Mine is so big that i cant even see my first notification i need a blessing

The LCD in your display has been damaged. It likely has a crack in the LCD which can cause the dark spot and also the various lines of color . It may get worse in time so the only way to get the display fixed is to replace the LCD in the display, or for an easier repair replace the whole display (LCD/digitizer). If the outer glass on your screen that you physically touch has been cracked too then I recommend replacing the whole display.

How much will I cost if it happens to and iPhone 5s ?

Well it all depends. If you replace the screen yourself on the iPhone 5s you can save a descent amount of money. The iPhone 5s screens can be found for $20 or less on sites like eBay and Amazon or you can find screens with warranties from sites like ifixit, or etradesupply which are of higher quality for more money. If you take it to a repair shop it is hard to say what price you may pay depending on how much their labor charge is and how much they charge for the parts. Their are guides on this site that can help you replace the screen yourself or plenty on YouTube also.

and what about my galaxy s4 i love my s4 and its been through enough i don't want it to go down this way

@Naray Daniels, Once the LCD has been damaged there are no way to repair them without replacing them. The galaxy s4 is easy to find replacement displays for. So you can replace the display with the help of guides on this site, or YouTube, as well as purchase the part from this site and many other online retailers.

Well I never dopped my phone and I was wondering why do I have 2 small black spots on my phone screen? I also have an LG Volt 2

How to get it off quicker

'''How to get it off well...

What exactly are you trying to do 'better' or more 'quickly'.

A bit more information will give you better answers.

For starters what is the make and model number of the device? Also how long have you had the device?

How much would it cost for my LG K7? I have two black spots in the middle of my screen.

I have dark patches nearly covering my whole screen WHAT DO I DO

How much would it cost to fix for an LG Escape 3

How Do i get rid of blacks spots on my phone

I'm HTC Amaze user. my screen has a big circular black spot of diameter 1cm with a thin pink around it. just after the surrounding is a yellowish brown.

it grew to this big and has the potential to grow more. this spot is as a result of high heat due to heavy usage (browsing and downloading).

I my phone is alway heating but this morning became super hot after some hours of sleep.

the important thing is that the black spot with pink and yellowish brown surrounding have moved to the centre from the top left corner where they it started leaving no trace. wow

is there a way to move this out of my screen centre display to some where else with external heat like heat gun?

ok this gonna sound stupid but it helps.. place the phone facing the screen in your underwear so the hair from your lady or men part gather the heats to the spots and the they will get smaller . trust me it works because i did. but it wasnt in mind.. i didnt have any pockets so i put it in the front took it out ..the spots got smaller do it about 2 and a half mins.

Did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something?

The comment by Haley.....LMFAO!!

Just rud the screen with a soft cloth it will take a little but its worth it.

How long is a little bit?

Hey there is also a black spot which is spreading from the top left corner of my iPhone 5s.

The spot only covers the name of my Service Provider, but it almost blocks the whole top left part of my screen. I need help FAST!!

Me tioo I just turned on my phone after school and then it appeared I'm too scared to tell my gran though

Amanda Oquendo will be eternally grateful.