Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

iPhone is stuck in charging boot loop

My iphone is stuck in a charging boot loop. It will not turn on unless it is plugged into it's charger. Once I plug the charger in a low battery icon and apple logo keep looping every 8 seconds. I have tried putting it into recovery mode and restoring it on iTunes but it gets stuck at the 'Waiting for iphone' part as it will not switch on.. Therefore i get an error and it will not restore..

So there is no other solution to fixing it?

You need to try replacing the battery as suggested. There are several other possibilities like the charging port could have problems, the battery connector on the board could be damaged, the U2 charging chip could have a fault, the board could have some kind of fault. I don't understand why you are asking for other solutions when you haven't tried the most likely and easiest thing to test.

It could be several things at this point, but the easiest and cheapest thing to try first would be a new battery.

?????????????????????????????????????????

Score -1

TXLKN will be eternally grateful.