Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Can you recommend a company for iPhone screen refurbishment stateside?

Since iFixit doesn't offer screen refurbishment (that I can tell), can anyone recommend a US company for refurbishing iPhone screens? I don't have time to do it myself. I'm not looking to sell my screens. I'm just hoping to have someone do the glass-only swaps for me so I can spend my time elsewhere.

I know everyone's desperate to get their hands on LCDs right now. I've been saving up and have hundreds, but I want to make sure they get done properly at a reasonable rate. Can any of you recommend a trustworthy option?

You should join our [pro.ifixit.com|Pro] community and post this in our [talk.ifixit.com|Pro Talk] forum. Thousands of repair techs are networking and finding the best ways to get projects like this accomplished.

Gotcha, I didn't realize that we had a separate forum. Oops. :)

Most Helpful Answer

Josh besides joining pro.ifixit.com I'd recommend that you try and get in touch with this member. Looks like he could help you out.

If you've got a bunch of OE cores it might be worth doing, but in general everyone I know of sells cores and buys parts. Whether or not they buy the parts from the same place they sell cores to is up for debate.

That's not really a good option at this point. With parts running $60+ most places, I'm getting less than $20 per LCD by selling my broken screens. That's still a net loss of $10+ per display compared to the $30 I was paying for screens a couple weeks ago.

I'd definitely rather give someone my screens to have them refurbished for me at a discounted rate. Saves more money and allows me to keep my prices down in the already competitive market.

Hello Josh, I don't know if you have already found someone to start refurbishing LCD's for you but my company LCD Exchange does refurbish here in Texas and not only use's the highest quality parts for refurbishing your LCD's but also has great turn around time along with great pricing. Please contact me if you are interested my names Navroz and my number is 214 862 6807

Hey Navroz, hit me up here: https://fixdenver.com/request-form/

Josh will be eternally grateful.