The first generation of the Chevrolet Equinox, a crossover SUV from Chevrolet based on General Motors' Theta platform.

Driver side front door wiring diagram

i need a diagram or chart of the wiring harness for the drivers side front door of my 2005 chevrolet equinox 3.4 ls

Were you able to find it? I need it too.

Most Helpful Answer

stevedewey @miamileo there is no single diagram for the door. You need to let us know what circuit you are looking for. For instance you might be looking for the power mirrors, or the power looks, maybe even the power windows. Those are the things you find on a diagram:

Or you could take a look at this chapter from the manual DOORS.pdfIt should have the information you are looking for as well.

Thanks a million.

You can look around the internet. But I would go to All-Data or Mitchell on demand. I have even gone to the dealership and they will print it out for you.(if they are nice enough). If you cannot find it . E mail me and I should be able to get it for you.

Hope this helps, T.J. Morris

Thank you very much

stevedewey will be eternally grateful.