Why I am loosing 1 of memory slot? how to fix?

I have problem with my Macbook Air 13' 2010.

It shows only 1 slot memory of 1067 MHz memory.

it says:

Your Mac contains a single memory slot which accepts a 1067 MHz DDR3 memory module.

How can I fix it?

Everybody knows that we can't upgrade the Macbook Air's memory and according to my serial number it should have 2GB of RAM

I am running OSX 10.9 Maverick with 1GB RAM only

Please help....

According to my serial number it should be 2 gb of RAM. Has anyone has any experience of the same problem?

Did you get your system wet?

Your systems memory is made up of two rows of RAM: 1GB row on the top side and a second 1GB row on the backside of the logic board. Here's a picture of the RAM chips on the top side - 8 chips at the bottom of the image.

What I suspect happened is the other side got wet and the connections on the logic board are now damaged where the RAM rows interconnect.

This may need a new logic board so think about how much you want to put into the system Vs getting a newer system. The SSD can be removed and put into a case so you can still access the data and also create a backup disk!

I would recommend you bring your system to an Apple Store for an estimate.

John Rendi will be eternally grateful.