keithcalvert007, drying it does not equal cleaning it. As with any device that had a submersion, you will have to properly clean it before you can truly determine what is damaged. First thing you want to do is to stop using your phone. Do not try to charge sync or otherwise turn it on. Remove the battery. Then you will have to disassemble it by following these guides. Take a careful and close look at all components and connectors. Truly assess the damage. Look for corrosion, evaluate the pins in the connectors etc,. Take a look at all connectors as well as cable ends. Remove all the EMI shields. Once you got the gross contamination cleaned, use 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and clean your parts some more. For a proper cleaning, use this guide. It was written for an Apple iPhone 3G but it is still pertinent to your phone as well. I can not stress the importance of a good cleaning enough, so do it over and over while replacing the alcohol after each cleaning. Do not use compressed air for the cleaning since that can drive liquid as well as corrosion particles into areas that will cause trouble later on. Also, you do not need to leave it to dry for a day. Isopropyl alcohol in the higher concentration will evaporate quickly. The importance here is the cleaning. Do not forget to replace the battery. This is a must and not an option. It will fail if you do not take care of it now. After you properly cleaned it, replace the battery, reassemble your phone and re-evaluate. Of course the best way to clean it would be by using an ultrasonic cleaner. If you have access to one, use that instead. It is possible that a new display assembly might fix the no screen issue.Keep in mind that water damage is the hardest to troubleshoot and to repair. Hope this helps, good luck.