The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

I dropped my iPhone

I dropped my iPhone and I then plugged it in and lines came around the screen, so then I turned it off and then turned it back on and now the iPhone is responsive but the apps and the keyboard coloring is very dark and not the normal color it's supposed to be and everything on my phone including pictures, are discolored. What do I do?

Hailey Pryor, from your description it sounds like you cracked the display. To fix that, you will have to replace it. Here is the guide for it. Of course you always want to make sure that none of the cables have been dislodged etc., but ultimately it sounds like you need a new display.

Hailey Pryor will be eternally grateful.