A wide range of repair guides and support for the consumer-grade laptop computer line by Toshiba.

How do I by pass the user password and reset.

I TRIED HOLDING DOWN 0 while starting up toshiba satellite C55-B5101 computer but it did not open any screen window and stayed on user account asking for users password. Also tried CTRL ALT DEL and SAC. The same result nothing. Boyfriend locked me out of my own computer. Need to regain access of my computer. Please help*

how do you reset the bios password? I cannot get into even the bios on my satellite a100.....not really being that familiar with windows(I figure that it would have its own password). it is a stand alone laptop. could someone help me?...thank-you

What Windows Is it Running I Can Guide you through it

You can use PCUnlocker, Ophcrack, or Cain & Abel to crack / reset your forgotten Windows password:

http://www.top-password.com/knowledge/wi...

All these tools are bootable discs which need to be burned from another computer you have access. If you still couldn't get in, you might have to reinstall the whole operating system.

I hate to sound this ignorant but in the laptop I can't find any e^¡2 proms,any eproms...or...like jeez unsoldering anything from a multilayer board is a bit tough....could you elaborate..like buy a new set of bio?....thank-you john l.

How do I bypass a password protected TOSHIBA Satellite

L655-S5153

I have discovered that in some cases this problem results from the use of the Windows Feedback app which comes with Windows 10. The app sometimes changes the Windows account from a User account to a dedicated Microsoft account and gets stuck on this setting. I believe this may be because the app requires the user to log in but has no option to log out again.

In my case when I closed the feedback app and rebooted the computer, I was suddenly confronted by a blue log-in screen which had never appeared before. It took me a long time to realize that the password it was looking for was my Microsoft account log in. This was odd considering that I am offline whenever I log into Windows! Also I have never had a password to log into Windows before, not EVER. So I found the sudden appearance of a log in screen very daunting and puzzling.

The solution to the problem is as follows:

1) Click on Windows icon, Settings, Accounts.

2) Click on Change to a user account instead.

3) Enter your Microsoft account password when requested. Click enter.

4) Leave the user account passwords blank when requested Click enter.

5) Reboot.

Your PC should now reboot to Windows without requesting a password.

Reference: https://www.tunesbro.com/bypass-windows-...

GP will be eternally grateful.