Best way "remold" frame?

Hi, as everyone know, iphone 5 serie frame is very very fragile.

i just changed 5s lcd to a client and his frame was very very broken so when i clipped the lcd to the frame, lcd broke....

reason, the metal frame is very deformed and blocked some place where lcd going to.

so, i take metal blade and scrapped all the frame where it was broken, finaly after 45 min, i was able to put new lcd without damaging it.

so what is your best tips/way to "remold" frame to be able to put the new lcd ?

thanks

If the housing is dented, you can use a round edged metal spudger or flat head screw driver and a hammer to knock out the dents, you can also file it away and give it a smoother edge.

Or, you can also use a tool called gTool, expensive, but performs really well in pulling dents out and make it look pretty good to.

:-)

I repair thousands of devices a year. Yes, I have a file set in among my tools but I've only used them a handful of times. Rarely should you have to resort to removing metal from a device.

I've also got a small brass hammer, various screwdrivers and spudgers I like to use to bang the phones and ipads back straight in addition to a set of G-tools. You should be able to straighten 95% of the phones you come across without removing metal. I've even seen people get the idea they need a dremel tool to hack at ipad frames with. I assure you, a dremel tool has no purpose in the world outside of your garage and shouldn't come anywhere near a cell phone.

Thank you , will try the gTool :)

Phonetech93 will be eternally grateful.