An easy to use home Espresso machine created by Saeco and rebranded for Starbucks. This machine is excellent for every day espresso drinkers and has an excellent build and product life.

no water or steam coming out of steam wand, not clogged..

When i turn on the machine and nob, the button for making espresso works but there is no water or steam coming from the steam wand, i did check to make sure water flowed through it when i took the wand off.. that was fine.

This didn't wrk for me...i even replaced the pump...still not enough water pressure, water slowly drips out of steam wand, and espresso area. any other ideas?

You probably have a clog then, and since it's effecting both the brew head and the steam valve you may need to open up the boiler to clear it. I would try a good descaling first though.

Here's how to repair the heating element: Testing the Starbucks Barista Heating Element

Why the down vote?

Does any water come out of the machine at all? If the pump is running and there's water in the tank, water should come from the brewhead until you open the knob, at which point the water will come out of the wand instead. If no water is flowing at all you may need to force-prime the pump; that procedure is covered in several other questions here. If I've misunderstood your issue please clarify.

I have a similar problem. I primed the pump and the steamer/wand works for a few seconds then loses the prime and begins to slow down until it no longer works. I have owned the machine for 15 years and I am very familiar how it works. This issue just developed. HELP!

If you can force water through the pump but it can't draw it on it's own then the pump is probably failing. Not uncommon in a 15 year old machine.

Emily will be eternally grateful.