Where to find U15 Chip replacement that is cheap?

Where can I find a cheap U15(Touchscreen chip) for my iPhone 5s(I accidentally broke it during repair)? It is the final piece I need to fix my 5s, and would really like to get this done ASAP.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Touch-...

Most Helpful Answer

I always get parts for iphone boards off other iphone boards. Look around on craigslist or somewhere similar to find a water damaged device and gamble that the board you need is good (the u15 is likely to be good in a water damage) Of course that means some significant leg work, generally when I find parts boards for cheap I hoard those things up like crazy.

Thx for the info. You wouldn't happen to have a spare u15 would ya?

That isn't attached to a water damaged phone? No. Find one on craigslist (generally the cheapest place) that is either water damaged or has a cracked screen and icloud locked or something. It'd be cheaper than paying me and shipping it would be anyway

You can also check Chinese suppliers

Ed Dugan will be eternally grateful.