Gluing the USB control IC

what kind of glue do i need to hold the USB control IC into place?

John Smith, your "USB control IC" is U2 on the logic board. Check this video. It is a BGA IC and as such requires a rework station, the right stencils, plenty of flux, the right temerature profile, and the right solder balls. If you have never done this before and if you do not have the right equipment, do not even try this. The cost for the equipment alone will be more than if you send your phone of to get it repaired. Even for the pro's, this is a very difficult IC to replace

ICs are soldered onto the motherboard using micro solder beads. You need a hot air rework station to do this repair. Glue will not work.

And from where can I buy those .

Could please send me an ebay link or something like that if it is possible.

John Smith will be eternally grateful.