The Xbox 7MN-0001 Wireless Controller, was manufactured by Microsoft Corporation. It is the first generation Xbox One controller released, but has since been discontinued. This controller has since been superseded by Models 1697/1698 and Model 1708. While this controller is commonly used with the Xbox One, it can also be used for PC gaming.

The X button Doesn't Work.

The X button (not the guide button) on my controller does not work; however, every other button does work. Which motherboard do I need to replace to fix this problem?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Ever fixed something? That’s Genius.

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

We Are All Geniuses

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

the same thing happened to me but im still trying to figure it out

My x button just stopped working I can get into cars bu then I can't get out

Same problem.... I have even purchased a new controller and still the X button is not working. Can anyone assist on that matter

same thing has happened to me aswel… i was not bothered to much i just rerouted X to the bottom back paddle.. now the kids have broken the shells so gonna re do all the parts.. I really want to know aswell if the X button is a hardware or software problem

Turner747 will be eternally grateful.