The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Is says Searching... ALWAYS

Ok, so I dropped my iphone one day and it cracked. I picked it up and noticed that it started saying searching. I got a new screen and it still said searching. I turned airplane mode on and after minutes, I turned it off, I reset network settings, I even reset the iphone and did a full factory reset, and it still says searching! The date and time is ok, and when I took out the sim card, it said searching. I took out the battery and put it back in and nothing. What can I do??

does the phone still shows baseband info?

When you go into settings general about does your phone display imei and modem firmware? If not it's more than likely a baseband issue

huddbren will be eternally grateful.