Use these guides to repair phones from all manufacturers and service providers.

Are scratches on LCD visible when replacing phone front screen?

I have a screen separating machine and have had a go for the first time. The separating part is quite easy (apart from sometimes cutting through the middle of the LCD *any tips?*).

I have found that after cleaning the lcd screens, there are always some very light scratches left. Are these going to be noticeable after adding the glue and front screen or does it have to be immaculate?

If you are applying LOCA, OCA, or some other optically clear glue, the scratches really won't matter. The glue tends to mask most scratches, rough spots and even fingerprints. I used to waste a lot of time getting the LCD's perfect, but after glue application they will look perfect. Unless you didn't clean it all lol.

Wonderful. I was worried that I would have to throw away most of my screens. Time to try gluing them up. Thanks for your help.

MrMartits will be eternally grateful.