Broken Connection on the Vision App. Can anyone help me?

I have a problem in my Phantom 2 Vision. My App Vision always show me Broken Connection. I've made test in others mobiles and tab without success. My camera can film or take a pictures with fisical bottom, and the green light off wifi is always on.

I can connect on my wifi Range Extend and i've made for many time new biding without success to.

I've was checked the cable's camera and its ok and update the camera's firmware to.

Anyone can help me?

I'm ready to throw this drone through the window since I downloaded the new app for the phantom vision+in Oct 2015 I can't connect to the camera everything else works fine just no picture on my tablets

I get a connection broken on my phone. Camera will not come on and now it will not fly???

my drone says phantom connection broken when i go onto the camera with a black screen!

dows anyone know how to fix it

Help please,no one answers questions here

bacchirenan will be eternally grateful.