Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

My S6 Edge can't keep up with my typing

This problem is intermittent, but I cannot stand it when it happens. Usually, I type pretty quick. But sometimes, if I type my normal speed, it skips tons of letters and changes those words to others that were nothing like the one I was typing. It is SO frustrating. It makes me type at what would seem 10-20 wpm. It's like Samsung installed a typing speed limiter. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, are there any fixes? Is it hardware? Software? I've seen only a few other posts over the internet, and no answers yet. I don't know if it changes/helps anything, but I cracked my glass on the bottom left edge. The touchscreen accuracy is still right on. It just sometimes has a delay that completely screws up my typing experience.

Most Helpful Answer

Step 1: Get an iPhone

Step 2: Enjoy your great decision

You still have that problem with an Iphone.

enjoy paying $800 for a phone with outdated specs, limited customisablilty, a warranty that covers nothing, and an os so basic its as if their insulting our inteligence

I would disable auto correct in the settings and any other auto services the phone has. If that doesnt help try to install a different keyboard like swift board or something like it in the app store.

I absolutely hate it and happens to me all the time! I'm going to snap the phone in two!!!

I have this problem also. It seems to be a problem mainly when I am using Evernote though and I have the screen split into two apps. Is that a similar situation for you or are there other places it happens?

hi troy brostrom

pls check once touch digitiser functionality by using code

*#0*#

Troy Brostrom will be eternally grateful.