The Toshiba Satellite C850 is a 15.6-inch notebook with a choice of either AMD or Intel processors. It has USB 3.0 and can be configured with up to a 1TB HDD for storage and discrete graphics.

black screen when I turn on my laptop

hi,

my laptop when i turn on it is very hot and the screen is off (black)

please help me

thanks

When a laptop gets real hot, it usually means its getting over heated. What I would do would to open the device up to where you can see the motherboard and see if there are any signs of burns or liquid damage. If it all looks clean then you might try redoing the thermal paste on the heat sink. If that fixed the overheating issue but the display still does not turn on, try connecting the laptop to an external monitor, if there is still no display then the video processor on the motherboard is probably faulty, if there is video on the external monitor then I would reseat the lcd cables on both ends, the motherboard connector and the lcd connector. If this does not fix it, try a replacement LCD or take it in to a repair shop.

Electricity is not up to the motherboard .... what caused this problem ????

mohamedmechaal will be eternally grateful.