The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why the screen is black?

Hi!

I have a problem with my iPhone 5C. I was using my iPhone normaly and i decided to make a little darknes my display, so when i was moving the control of brightness it happens blackout! I restarted my phone many times, even using DFU mode. The problem is that the screen is totaly black and it is without any respond (touch panel also dosen't work). You hear the sounds of Siri, soud of clicking the buttons, but nothing on the screen - ofcourse i replaced the lcd and it is the same. Many times i checed the connectors, but still no solutions. Any ideas?

Try opening the phone up, unscrewing the 4 screws at the upper right corner holding the metal plate in, carefully un-pry the cables, clean them with alcohol and re-fit them. If this does not work, try a new screen.

Adam will be eternally grateful.