Repair guides and support for all household mechanical fans including ceiling, box, tower, and stand fans.

Lasko electric fan has no power; Stopped working

No sign of power from outlet to my fan.

I have a circular Lasko 18 inch fan on stand. One day I turned it on nothing, it has completely shut down. this fan is only 6months old.

I have no answer but this has happened to my fan and it is like a month old. I have another Lasko fan on a stand that is way older and still working fine. How annoying this has happened to my new Lasko fan I have to do all that work for a new fan?

I have the same problem with the fan I purchased just stopped working. I'm going to contact Lasko before I throw it away!

I have an lasko oscillating fan on stand, this fans will stop and the start again. What do I need to do to correct this

I have my lasko remote control standing fan for 6 years. In the beginning the buttons gave problems got it fix hardly used the remote. Since lately I notice the fan keep on shutting on and off. How can I fix this problem?

Depends on your model, but I would unplug it and find a way to disassemble the fan to check the wiring to the fan motor and switch. Then measure the individual points to where you have power and where it stops. Could be the switch as well as an internal fuse on the fan. Again, depends on the model.

I contacted them and they sent me a new one.

Can you please give me that customer service contact info ? As the number i have i cant get thru to a human . Sucks

See if the blades turn freely first. If they do, try taking it apart and checking the thermal fuse of the motor which will probably be wrapped into the coils somewhere near where the wires go in. Unfortunately it's a bit fragile since the wires are thin, so you'll probably have to exercise caution.

Hi @Donna Mathews,

There is a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty on the fan

Contact the manufacturer as per the details in the image shown below which was taken from the Lasko 2711 user manual about a manufacturer’s warranty repair or replacement. That’s what warranties are for.

(click on image to enlarge for better viewing)

tomasulang2006 will be eternally grateful.