Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Normal black replacement back for GSM unit?

I see you have see-though replacement backs for the iPhone 4 but do you carry a stock-style back with the apple logo and such?

caseymglass, this forum is not staffed by ifixit (on a regular basis). Here are a bunch of volunteers and device users just like you, helping each other out. We are not part of ifixit as a business, so you would have to direct your question to them. Use this address to find out for sure. The Apple logo is a Trademark and as such I doubt that ifixit would sell them. Those can only come from Apple, or businesses that do not care to much about copyright's etc. If it means a lot to you check the usual places like ebay or Amazon etc.

caseymglass will be eternally grateful.