Repair guides and support for all types of batteries.

My power bank does not charge my phone?

I bought this Verbatim 10200mAh Black Power Bank a few months ago. It worked perfectly fine with my iPhone 5S and other android phones as well. Yesterday I lent it to my friend who had a Nokia Windows Phone. It was the first time my power bank charged a WP. Since then, my power bank went into the state where you can turn it on (LED indicator lights up) but it automatically turn itself off in a couple of seconds, regardless of whether my phone is plugged in to the power bank or not. Usually when the phone isn't plugged in, the light would stay on for pretty long but this time it turns itself off after like 2-3 seconds. I tried different phones (other than WP), different cables and tried to switch between the two ports on the power bank as well. Doesn't work. However, I can still charge the power bank by connecting it to a socket/computer. Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated as I don't really want to get a new power bank. Thanks a lot!

Same is happening to me.. Did u get any solutions?

Same problem here ... If u got the solution, share us.

My power bank still works on my phone, but barely. I'll plug my cable in the bank and then my phone. I turn on the bank and my screen turns on to say it's charging, but when I turn my phone screen off I can see the amperage drop quickly on my power bank screen and and then it will turn off. If I turn my phone screen back on before the bank turns off, then the amperage goes back up. Though it never gets over .50 amps. And it can put out up to 2.1 amps. This just started today for me

Wally -- don't turn the screen off. Try using your phone for a few minutes whilst charger starts to kick in. Ive noticed problem occurs when phone goes into sleep mode.

You guys I need help I have a black portable charger and every time I try to use it on my phone which is an iPhone 6sIt turns off after 2 to03 seconds and I try different cables and it still doesn’t work can somebody help

I will suggest you charge the Power bank for Pretty long hours, say 5 hours and then re try using it, it was probably over drained by the WP phone

Trypophobia

I try to recharge it for long hour but it still the same will off automatic a second after on

Even if the pwer bank is 100 percent??

Open the package and check voltage of each battery. If any one shows abnormal voltage, replace the same. If all the batteries are found good, replace the module.

My Red-E RW50 5000mAh powerbank cahrges my s6 edge to about 40% and then switches off for some strange reason...

it seems like the charging ic is fault

I had same problem,

I tried connecting charger to power bank as well as power bank to mobile simultaneously for few seconds, then tried connect only to Mobile with power bank and it works,

Sometimes it might be the cable's fault. I once had this problem, but when I swapped cables it worked fine.

Instead of using the cable and attatchments the power bank came with, use your original USB phone charger. I had the same problem but this worked.

I also have the same issue with my power bank. I was using it for my mind note 4 for 1 year then I used it for charging my Bluetooth speaker, after that it is not working with my phone. But I can charge my BT speaker now also. I think the power bank will go to the lower capacity level once we connected to a low capacity battery..

The only way I can get my iPhone to charge using a power bank and the power bank not switch off is to use my phone whilst it is charging. If the phone is idle and goes into sleep mode that seems to be the problem. Change the settings on your phone so it doesn't go into sleep mode too quickly.

I've tried this approach with mine. When i use something like Netflix to keep the iphone open and operating, the power bank still powers off. I have to keep clicking the "status" button on the power bank. The LEDs show 100% charge on the power bank but it still cycles off after a few seconds.

I think the portable charger has a defect like me

My black charger isn't working still, but my white one is.

Ic is heating on the p.c.b what shall we do

I have a similar problem as well. My power bank won't turn on. I usually plug it in to turn it on, then before it switches off I plug my phone into it. But even then the power bank swithes off after a while. I opened it up once and cleaned the circuits and it started working. However the problem returned and now I dont know what to do.

Does anyone else have this problem?

You need to invest in a more expensive model unfortunately. Cheaper ones do this eventually. No real fix they do this purposely so you gotta get a new one from them.

My name Is Tammy External battery not working into with iPhone changer

I don’t know how happen past few days

Help me. Please

i charged first a button phone, then i plugged into android phone and i felt the same. it can still charge button phone but android can’t

Your power bank is faulty.

I bought a cheap 25 € power bank from 20 € offer and now in about two year I have same problems like many of you.

First it charges my phone slow, about 1% in about 5 minutes.

Secondly it shuts off randomly while charging and turns on, but not charging the phone, until I unplug and plug the cables. I think the power bank is just faulty. Cheap ones are not made to last.

I am throwing it to nearest recycle can today.

I’m afraid the problem is in the iPhone. I have used the same power bank for years and then it suddenly started disconnecting and reconnecting by itself, alternatively. I thought it was a power bank issue and I bought a new one. Same problem.

As I am typing, I’m using the power bank. It works fine, but the issue reappears if I reach 33% of battery level in my iPhone. Exactly 33%, no matter what the phone is doing or which power bank I’m using.

My guess is that something has changed at software level that stops changing when the absorbed current is too low, or the voltage is too high…

There only 1 thing

2 say

3 words

4 you

What’s my name

Gellette will be eternally grateful.