The NutriBullet by the makers of Magic Bullet is a personal blender that is self-contained and simple to use. It includes an electric blender base with a number of attachments for the user and offers a healthy alternative to blending food by breaking down ingredients in their most nutritious states.

power base giving off a burnt plastic smell

After blending with the nutri bullet there is a burnt plastic smell coming from the power base.

I just bought a nutri bullet and After blending with the nutri bullet there is a strong burnt plastic smell coming from the power base. Why?

Hi I have the same problem, as soon as I started there was a spark and burnt smell. Was your problem resolved? What should I do?

Karen, could be the motor bearing or the motor winding etc. Unless you take it apart using these guides it will only be a guess.

You may contact Nutribullet Customer Service Department at 855-346-8874 for assistance on using the product or warranty service. (Mon– Sun, 9am–8pm Eastern Time). You will be required to provide the barcode/serial number located underneath your Motor Base

Mine is not under warranty but smoke is coming from thebase unit

Karen will be eternally grateful.