Parts & Tools

The HP Compaq Presario C700 is a notebook computer.

Question Closed

Why my laptop is not producing sound?

i could not play songs and videos on my laptop. it is showing bad sound drives. how to rectify the problem?

please help in installing my sound drives. i am having net connection with my laptop.

I have a problem in sound "no audio output device is installed"this my problem i don't no what to do

Have you installed the driver for the sound card?

when i am starting the system sound is not coming for audios and videos but when i restart laptop sound is coming and it is happing every time.please tell me the correct solution

a good place to start is the home page for the device in question if your able to find the exact driver wahoooooo install reboot and all should be well. if your manufacture doesn't give out drivers down load a utility to give you exact system information i use Everest only because its free this program will identify the make and model of the hardware within your lap top with this info you can then go and search out the driver on the net i hope this helps