a f 25 washer
Washer will not spin f25 code models 110'47511700
Is this a good question?
bug, per tech sheet F25 is a DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR. This error is one of the toughest one since it really does not narrow it down. I would do plenty of testing before replacing the expensive parts.
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
If everything checks out okay, you should think about replacing the MCU since it may not read your motor correctly. Download the service manual from the bottom of this page.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 13
Past 30 Days: 61
All Time: 971