The Fitbit Surge was released in 2015 and is identifiable by model number FB501BKL. This is a smartwatch that is capable of monitoring your heart rate, pace, elevation, and distance.

Where do I buy a new wristband and crystal for my surge?

Where can I buy new wristbands and a crystal for my 2 fitbit surges?

Most Helpful Answer

Silicone Replacement Watch Wrist Strap Band For Fitbit Surge watch band Silicone bands venda de reloj Bandas banda

http://s.aliexpress.com/22IBZZZV

(from AliExpress Android)

I just replaced mine with the replacement band. It's not exact, and the repair includes the chance of destroying the bluetooth antenna, but it worked for me.

I'd recommend this as an option for out of warranty (or completely unwearable) devices only.

Currently it is not possible to buy new wristbands for the surge, they may be coming out with wristbands in the future but there has been no evidence to suggest this. Due to the way in which the surge is screwed into its' wristband unlike the flex which just pops in they may not intend to make replacement wristbands.

You can now buy them on amazon.com, I did and it's great!

They need to do something . Spend 250.00 and you can't ware it because your wrist breakers out in soares I guess they just need to make a leather band that screws on

You can get a free replacement from the company

Who must we contact, and how, to get the replacement?

customer service, got mine replaced

My Surge is out of warranty, all fitbit will do is offer me 25% off new one.

Yup...after the year warranty is up, we are pretty much screwed. FitBit also offered me 25% off a replacement Surge. I kindly declined the offer and told the customer service rep that I will not be purchasing another item from FitBit. My experience with the Surge does not warrant spending $250 every 14 months to replace it.

I purchased a new Fitbit Surge in Oct 2016 on ebay and a crack in screen just appeared out of the blue one day a few months later. Contacted Fitbit support and was told since I purchased it on ebay there was no warranty. How do you like that? And to beat it all they didn't even offer to sell me a new replacement or tell me what my other options were. I guess you have to buy directly from them before they will show you any courtesy. My wife and I each own a Fitbit Charge 2 also. Needless to say, that's it for us with Fitbit. Just because I didn't buy from them they won't stand behind their product. It's a shame.

Dan will be eternally grateful.