Color lines on screen after replacing screen

At first I replaced the screen and it worked fine, but the screen wouldn't sit flush on the top left corner. I tried pushing it down but it wouldn't work, and now it has colored and sometimes blue/black lines running through it. I think I may have applied too much pressure. Can it be fixed?

Here's a photo: http://i.imgur.com/jTesd4S.jpg

You have more than likely damaged the LCD, you will need another, if it won't sit flushly in, that will be due to the housing corner or side being dented.

You will need to correct the dent to get the screen to fit in again, you can use a flat head screwdriver or something with a rounded edge and use a hammer to tap it out. :-)

thyravuth99 will be eternally grateful.