Not working phone after drop

I just bought a cheap broken Iphone 6 from someone i know. She dropped the phone, and the screen was cracked and the phone was "dead".

They had tried everything they say, connected it on a computer to get pictures backuped.

First thing i did when i bought it was to test another broken screen, the phone booted up normally, and everything seemed to work fine. (a very good deal for me)

But when I connect the home button flex on logic board everything goes red. And if i turn the device off and connect the flex, it wont turn on.

I also found at that the old cracked screen works well if the home button flex is disconnected from the logic board.

No physical damage to the ribbon cables on the home button flexes whatsoever.

Ok, got my new home button flex cable today. The home buttons works but i'm getting the Itunes 53 error. I found out that something on the Home button connector has fallen off. Is there a way to fix this? I have the small part that fell off, and it perfectly fits in the defective connector.

I guess buying a new home button on ebay will not work?

looks like somehow the gold ends of the connector somehow got loose during the drop and are possibly touching causing it to short circuit.

I also have a question

Can you make sure that the finger sensor is connected properly to the back plate on the LCD

I was checking the connector you asked about, and it just fell of. Seems like the corrector on the home button back plate was very weak. I hope it was this causing the problem. Will it with another backplate asap.

lekice will be eternally grateful.