iPhone 5S logic board BGA components swap HELP!

Hello, i'am an 15 year old boy who loves microelectronics. I've got my hand on an very cheap iPhone 5S gold 16GB with a little bit of cracking on the screen and NO iCloud lock. But its sliiiggtlyy water damaged. At the battery terminal. I've tried everything with isopropanol to clean it and even let the logic board for 5 days in isopropanol bad and no power.

So i'am searching for an iCloud locked iPhone 5S logic board for cheap! For like €20,- or so. Or mayby €30,-. I have some experience with smd and bga reballing. But the Power chip on this one fried. And the cpu to. So i got to tranfer the NAND ,Baseband Proc and Baseband NOR.

So if anyone have an iPhone 5S logic board with ID lock for low price i'll be appreciated! I live in the Netherlands.

You could make me so happy with it! :D

Hi LorenzoVHH,

I have aproblem with my iPhone 5S, I bought this from ebay in Germany and it doesn't restore. It always gives an error 50 while restoring is about 65% done.

I read some place on the internet that it is related to maybe the BaseBand IC or something. There's a QualComm MDM9615M IC available from china, do you think if I get it and replace it, the iPhone would restore?

I've got a small hot air gun station. This will be my first IC swap.