Can this system have SSD, HDD and Optical Drive all as internal?
Need to erase my drive due to some Terminal problems. Would like to:
1) Add a SSD (son gave me a OWCSSDEX3G120 120 GB SATAII) to gain some speed.
2) May as well replace the broken optical drive (to save on USB port as I have peripherals that must be plugged directly into the computer)
3) would like to upgrade my internal 1TB ST31000528AS (original from Apple) for bigger storage and before it dies.
1) Can I have all SSD, HDD and Optical Drive together as internal drives in this computer?
2) Can this system accommodate a bigger internal HDD, I read that you must replace the HDD with the same brand due to heat fan sensor. What would be a compatible model and how big can I go?
3) Do I need to worry about the SSD and the internal heat sensor issue
4) Do I need any other cables?
I plan to take this to a shop to have all the components installed and would like to provide all the necessary parts to save on repair bills. Your advice is very much appreciated.
Is this a good question?