The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c won't turn on but makes charging sounds when plugged in

Recently my iPhone 5c stopped working about two days ago. There are some options that could have caused this although i doubt that these are the helpful. 1. i dropped my phone on its side however i have done this many times before, 2. my phone may have been wet in my bag along with a water bottle that WASNT leaking so i highly doubt thats the problem. I did a dance show and when i came back it didnt turn on but i assumed that it was dead. however when i got home i charged it for a while and it didnt turn on and although the screen was black it was making the charging sounds when the sound was on and the vibrating sounds when it was on silent. i have tried rebooting it by holding down the two buttons and i have tried restoring it through itunes to no avail. someone please help, thanks

My phone was playing music on its own while it happen and it still won't turn on but makes the beep noise everytime I plug charge it

Two strong possible cases and solutions:

1st: The digitizer/lcd/display connector cable detached and hence needs to be reseated. Voila!

2nd: The ditigizer/lcd/display itself couldn't survive the accidental fall hence died. Replace it with a new one and your iPhone 5C will be just fine. If you are closer to me I'm more than happy to look that for you.

Hope it helps.

Hi my iphone hasn't ever been dropped but i just find it strange that it wont turn on and when im in itunes it doesn't allow me to restore my iphone bc it says i have to respond to my iphone first.....i don't even have a passcode on it anymore......

You have to respond on the phone to say you trust that computer. Also, I agree with the others that it's most likely a bad LCD.

well my phone does the same thing but i did not drop it or get it wet

This is usually a symptom of having a damaged LCD.

This can be due to either a bad connection to the logic board, torn cables, or a completely damaged screen.

Replacing your screen should solve this issue! :-)

Ya when I put my iPhone5c on the charger, every 10 seconds, it makes the noise like it's charging, but the screen is just black.

My iPhone 6 is doing the same thing but shows the apple symbol the whole time

jayasmith will be eternally grateful.