Apple logo to blue screen loop

I replaced my charging port and when opening up my screen in the beginning I saw one of the metal long side portion of the screen kinda bent away from the digitizer itself but then went back now when I try and turn my phone on it starts up with the apple logo as usual then takes a bit goes to a blue screen sometimes with the bottom half speckled and then does the same thing back to the apple logo. Help? Perhaps I need a new screen?

Turn off the phone, open it up and remove the screen. Once you have the screen off, disconnect the battery. Now reconnect the battery and put on the screen without closing it. Power on and test to see if your having the same issue.

Kyle Chase will be eternally grateful.