The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

So many problems with my 5c

I have hella problems with my 5c right now. First, the screen freezes every time I slide to unlock it. And can't do anything. Once it does that, it forces itself to restart. I can't hard reset my phone because my power button is already stuck since this phone is a pile of $@$*.

Have your phone been in water? Previously repaired?

Hey Holden, you might have a corrupt iOS. In order to fix this, you need to restore. I know your power button isn't working but before you confirm that the power button is faulty I'd recommend that you dis assemble then reassemble it. In most cases, it works. However there could be a possibility that your power button is faulty.

-Let me know how it goes.

I do agree, replace/repair the power button and take a close look at the digitizer connector on the board. the re-evaluate for what is really going on with your phone.

Holden Grossman will be eternally grateful.