The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

It is possible to build a workable iPhone 5C with new parts?

I am wondering if I can buy all parts of an iphone 5C, assemble it and make it work. If so, how can I install the IOS?

Thank you

dsmarcoantonio, it appears that this type of question shows up for every model of iPhone. Sure you could, if you can get all the parts. Biggest concern here would be the logic board. Any logicboard that you purchase, if you can even find one, will most likely be used and/or from a damaged phone. If you add up the money for all those parts, the phone is most likely going to cost you way more than a new phone would. You will also not have any guarantees that it would work. Buy a complete phone, even a used one would be better than trying to go the parts route.

dsmarcoantonio will be eternally grateful.