The PlayStation 3 (or commonly known as the PS3) is the third home computer entertainment system produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, and the successor to the PlayStation 2. It was released November 11, 2006

PS3 has no signal on my TV

So i got a PS3 in 2011 and it worked fine until now my TV says no signal when i turn it on. When i turn on my controller it blinks as normal but then goes off. Please Help

Hey Casey, usually when the PS3 blinks and shuts off, it could be an overheating issue or your PS3 is bricked. If it's blinking red it means its overheating and if it's blinking yellow then the PS3 is bricked. If it's bricked follow this guide.

EDIT

I think you should reset your PS3 video settings.

You can do this while turning on your PS3 and hold the power button down for about 5 seconds until you hear two beeps.

-Let me know how it goes.

-Please accept this as the answer if it answered the question.

I don't think that is the case because when i turn it on the lights green as normal and I cant shut it off normally. Also my controllers wont turn on.

Hey Casey, read the edit and tell me if that helps.

Thank you it worked

Great, glad I could help.

Casey Bowkowy will be eternally grateful.