Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

My touch screen is not working.

My touch screen is totally unresponsive. I had a Edge iPhone, and I cracked the glass, and everything still worked, but on my 3GS I can not do anything. Please give me an idea. I put a new glass panel on and some how I mess it all up. I need some help.

My touchscreen is totally unresponsive as well. It will not slide for me so I can unlock my password, nor will it slide when I try to power off. However, I got a call, and I slid to answer, and it worked!? I have never taken my phone apart before! Please give me some advice as to how to correct this problem!

Most Helpful Answer

i would disassemble it again and check/reseat all connectors - maybe tha cable doesn't fit right

martinjenn97 will be eternally grateful.