The Acer Aspire AS5250 features a 15.6" widescreen display.

How to fix my corrupted Laptop?

I factory restarted my acer laptop, and while it was restarting, an error popped up saying the computer could not factory restart. After that, my computer restarted and I kept getting this screen that said that some of my laptop files were missing or corrupted. I cannot access my laptop at all, it asks for a windows download disk but I don't have one.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

When I switch on my laptop it is just running it not open

Do you have access to another computer? Its a free download if you have a valid product key from windows and you will need it. you can torrent it here if you know how to torrent If you can get into safe mode you could try doing a system restore from a previous date as long as there is a restore date available

If your running an older version of windows 7 or older you can try going into safe mode and doing a system restore and going back to a previously good point in your computers past this video deals with windows 7 this video deals with windows xp.

Your best bet is to make a windows repair disk or installation disc and use it. If you have a valid cd key (back of your computer)you can download it from windows for free. if not torrent it from your favorite torrent site

Thanks for the help, but I cannot access my laptop at all, even with safe-mode

Asad Griffen will be eternally grateful.