The April 2014 update of the 11" MacBook Air packs refreshed dual-core i5 and i7 Haswell processors and slightly increased battery performance.

MacBook Air boots to strange screen - What should I do?

• Problem :

I left the Macbook to be idle for a while, its keyboard and touchpad is not responsible. Shut Down and start 3 times (use power button), the Macbook go to strange start up screen.

• Current situation :

I tried all boot options , but it's still not work. The only thing I can do :

+ Turn off (Use power button).

+ Turn on (Use power button), it starts and go to the screen.

• Detail boot progess :

1. Press and release power button

2. Apple logo and progress bar displays (As soon as I press power button from turn-off state).

3. The progress bar runs and the screen shows up with the pointer in top-left conner of its screen.

4. I can't do any thing except turning off the Macbook.

Also, the video show full start-up progress :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRy8QgdBj...

• Below is the Macbook spec :

1.7GHz Intel Core i7 Dual-Core (Haswell)

8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM

128GB Flash Storage

Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000

11.6" LED-Backlit Glossy Display

1366 x 768 Native Resolution

802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0

Dual USB 3.0 Ports, One Thunderbolt Port

720p FaceTime HD Camera

Includes Mac OS X 10.10 or OS X 10.9

The Macbook is silent as I minimized sound volume before it's failed to boot. Looking forward to seeing any advices.

Thanks,

Vinh-

Did this happen following some incident such as hard drop or liquid spill? This thing isn't seeing the keyboard..

See what happens if you hook up an external keyboard.

Same screens - I was using Magic Mouse and Keyboard in the office - but now I’m travelling without Magic Mouse or Magic Keyboard - just discovered the issue and I’m stuck! Is there any way I can reboot without them - please help - thanks in advance friends

I’m having this exact same problem after opening my Mac for the first time a year after it having water damage (for me the picture of the mouse is the same and instead of having the one of the keyboard it’s a picture of the side of the Mac) and while the pictures were showing it died and it’s not turning on again can anyone help me please because I know nothing on this subject.

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

Clearly the system can't see either the internal keyboard or trackpad. Which is why it's asking for both an external keyboard & mouse.

For now you'll need to connect an external keyboard & mouse (USB or Bluetooth) to get things going.

But why is it asking? That would imply the system got wet damaging the keyboard & trackpad or someone forgot to connect them back up internally (or damaged the connector or cable).

I had this problem with another laptop. I plugged in an USB mouse and keyboard and restarted. The computer then gave me a choice to change my password or it let me choose the option that it wouldn’t let me log in. When I chose that option, it turned off the firevault and let me log in.

Hi any one tell why is comes on my MacBook Pro this image?

Hi any one tell me about this issue plz [image|1956704]

Hi I had this issue with a 2015 Macbook pro 13 inch.

I opened it up and unplugged the battery, screen and trackpad ribbon connectors and then reconnected and it booted fine.

vinh Vo will be eternally grateful.