water damage corroded resistor iPhone 5s

I dropped my phone in the sea, i cleaned it with iso alcohol and it came to life but no screen, it connects to pc fine, i removed the shield from the logic board and found alot of corrosion, i cleaned best i could and a resistor fell off, it was the only resistor with corrosion so i am wondering if i can fix this myself, also i have damaged a plastic part with the letter 'L' it has copper wire inside

felony01, the "plastic part with the letter 'L'" as well as the other part are both coils (inductors). The "plastic" one is L3 which is a 22UH-20%-0.38A-0.876OHM VLF302510T-SM coil. L19 is a 1.5UH 1.6A 0.13OHM MAKK2016 inductor.

oldturkey03, Thanks for the reply, do you know where i can purchase them?

can i use circuit breaker instead?

I'd try Digikey.com or Mouser.com. No, you can't substitute for those.

felony01 will be eternally grateful.