asus fonepad 7 me372cg imei lost and cant access to network.
after of downgrade my tablet imei is 004999... and now i have not network access and sim anntena, pls help me
Is this a good question?
I don't know that this trick works or not but i find it here:
1. Download 3 files from link to your laptop or PC with 32 bit OS,
2. Copy file ME372CG_all_TW_eng_T3.0.10.raw to SD card
This is TW rom but you can use it for WW FP
3. Shut down FP. Power + Volume up to bring your FP to Droidboot.
4. Choose Factory reset.Wait for it to reset. (Not force to do this step but recommend)
5. When it boot up. Do step 3 again to Droidboot.
6. Choose SD download,Wait for 5-10 minutes to flash rom ME372CG_all_TW_eng_T3.0.10.raw.
7. Connect FP to laptop Win 7 32 bit .Install driver ADB via CDC from file USB driver.rar which downloaded above.
8. Your laptop: My Computer -> Manage -> Device Manager -> Ports (COM & LPT) will show Intel Android Virtual Com Port (COMx), remember COM x to be used in next step
9. Unzip file Only_ME372CG_Rewrite_IMEI_E0924.rar download .Run file Rewrite_IMEI_Lock.bat, wait for FP reboot and put information COMx and your IMEI(can see on the back of your FP or retail box). IMEI will be rewrite.
10. After that,can put SIM to test. Make sure it can call OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 3
Past 30 Days: 44
All Time: 3,184