The MacBook family was first introduced in May 2006 and replaced the iBook as Apple's consumer laptop.

Two SSD's in a MacBook?'s

I have a MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008).....which I have already upgraded to 8g ram and replaced the 250gig HD with an Apple 512SSD......I recently bought the dual drive kit from ifixit to get some extra space. I did the install and all seems to be working...ie I can manually manage files on it. My questions is can I get the OS (Yosemite) to recognize it automatically.......or like relocate my photos/itunes to the new drive space?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

With iTunes preferences you can pick where your music is located. i.e. on one of my Mac Pros I have all my music on an external firewire drive. I don't know about Photos but it would stand to reason that you could do the same with it.

trickmikey will be eternally grateful.