Repair guides and support for printers and all-in-one print stations by Kodak.

Paper prints off but it is blank

Why when I print something it just comes out as a blank piece of paper

Get Kodak Printer technical support to solve all you printer problems. They give all kind of support and solutions for customer Queries related to your printer. http://bit.ly/2n2QwXY

Dear Mia,

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. I have the same problem with my Kodak 5500 AiO.

I've tried a new printhead (bought straight from Kodak), new cartridges, downloaded up-

to- date software (from Kodak),cleaned the printhead as per maintenance and even

reinstalled the original C/D that came with the printer and my printer still shoots out blank

papers.

If you find out how to fix the problem, please tell me bednarekrealty@hotmail.com

Unfortunately, the steps you have already taken (1. replace ink cartridges 2. replace print head ) are the only economical fixes for this problem. The print heads on Kodak printers go bad often. These printers are advertised as economical to operate, but they don't tell you about the print head problems.

The "tech support" at Kodak seems to be just another arm of their sales staff,the solution they offered to me was to sell me other models of Kodak printers at a slight discount. Mike

After changing the ink 10C pack, the printer goes thru the motion as before but does not print.

mia downey will be eternally grateful.