Will charge, won't connect, drains quickly
Hi, here' s my situation:
- I have an iPod classic 6th generation 160 gb.
- It charges up but is not recognized by the computer
- It can't connect to itunes
- I've tried multiple computers with multiple usb cords
- i enjoy a full charge when listening to the iPod, but when it's off, the battery drains quickly as if it's still on.
Other than this, the iPod is fully functional. I just can't access and change my library due to the connection issue. I also have to leave it plugged in when not in use or it will be dead when I go to use it. Any ideas?
Is this a good question?