Repair guides and support for phones manufactured by BLU Products.

Blu vivo air phone can not read the SIM card

I got new blu vivo air cellphone, but this device can not read the SIM card. So I need help with :

1- what do you guys think is the problem?

2- Do I need to replace the slot (SIM card slot)?

3- This device seems luck from everywhere with no screw. How can I open it.

Thanks in advance.

Have the same problem but wih the Blu Studio X, when I got it was working good, & since 2 months impossible to get signal, tried with the sim of my boyfriend, doesn't work neither, but with another phone yes..

Most Helpful Answer

also have the same problem, help please!!!

I have the same problem as well. And can find absolutely nothing online about how to fix it.

I have same "can t read SIM challenge" though I have used my phone for about 5 months before it stopped reading SIM suddenly. Iyke

I have same "can t read SIM challenge" though I have used my phone for about 5 months before it stopped reading SIM suddenly. Please Can some1 help guide on how to resolve this.

I have the same problem so I call Blu they sent me an email how to do a hard reset....now the phone is total crashed cannot do anything on phone....sucks

Permit me to use the word "beautiful scrap". I only used mine for a month and it's dead. The problem is the device stopped detecting SIM. The bigger problem is BLU absolutely lacks solution to the problem. Real sucks!

I received message "can't read SIM card". It started happening after I had phone for 16 months, while the phone was sitting on my desk.

I turned off phone. Pushed the SIM card out. Re-installed it. Rebooted phone and problem went away. Rebooting alone did not fix problem. To remove SIM card you need a thin wire to push into the hole above the power button to dislodge SIM card.

I have a simmilar probken with a blu life XL. I believe i have an idea what triggered it: i was bit quick enough to stop the phone from optimizing the apps while it was with no internet connection of any kind...

''Heading text''* bold text# Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)

Muhammad84 will be eternally grateful.