Late 2011 model, A1278 / 2.4 GHz i5 or 2.8 GHz i7 processor.

system does not recognize my ssd dual drive

I bought the dual drive adapter for the optical drive connector from Ifixit and it doesn't work... I verified if it was the connector but the optical drive work fine and I tried with an other ssd and the system doesn't detect it too...

Actually I want to put 2 ssd in my macbook, I don't know if the adapter is compatible just for hdd?

The optical drive carrier is a SATA & power pass-thru, there's just not that much that can go wrong here.

Do you have an external case or SATA to USB adapter to hold your drive? Can you access it that way?

You may want to check your systems firmware. Follow this Apple T/N: EFI and SMC firmware updates for Intel-based Macs. Just to make sure the basics are covered.

I have the latest version and my ssd works fine in the regular connection for hard drive, and I tried my other ssd and it doesn't work also

This is a volunteered supported blog area not the store its self. I guess you have a bad unit. Give the store a poke here: Order Support. I'm sure they will send a replacement out to you ASAP.

kevinggilman will be eternally grateful.