The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Installed digitizer and cameras are not working

Installed digitizer and cameras do not work properly? When using camera the screen is black, or focus jumps and then black screen, also, the shutter button won't engage properly.

Issue solved... my friend informed me that I needed to reset the phone via iTunes. I tried it, and bingo, problem solved!

Front or back camera? If front the ribbon cable could have been damaged during repair. Also make sure that both camera connectors are plugged in properly.

Both front and back. I've tested it further and here is what's happening... The camera works sometimes in video and time lapse mode (front,back), but not in the still modes like photo, square, and pano. But during video mode I am able to make pictures. When I switch to stills, the image stays out of focus or it goes black. I was extremely careful during the installation process...

Smmillsaps will be eternally grateful.