The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

After downloading google maps battery gets discharged quickly why?

I downloaded google maps this morning to be used for navigation but I found the battery got drained to 12%within a 7 hours how do I tackle this situation can I deactivate if so the procedure please thank you Narayanan lakshmanan india

The battery is most likely being drained quickly because the phones GPS is locating your precise location. GPS as well as other apps such as email, social networking apps and others can drain your battery quickly. This is due to the apps trying to update or sync information. Some apps you can control how often they try to sync information by getting into the settings menu in that specific app and changing how often they should sync or update. You can also disable GPS when it's not needed which will extend the battery life before needing charged again.

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN will be eternally grateful.