OEM LCD Screens and Genuine apple screens iPhone 6

Hi, I'm wondering WHERE can I find a Genuine, Original LCD Screen display for my iPhone 6? And How to recognize the differences between fake, OEM screens from Apple Genuine screens. I've bought 2 OEM LCD Screens already but the Digitizer comes appart from the LCD.

One more thing:

The screens that are for sale on iFIXIT are genuine screens from apple or not?

Thanks!!

hi

i want iphone 6 plus genuine original screen because my screen is dameged

and i am so sad please help !!!!!!

I have original iphone 6 screen .My iphone 6 motherboard is damaged but screen is absolutely fine .If you are interested in buying then contact me.

Hi Jithendra, is you iPhone Plus screen still available ???

Fahad, do you manage to find the iPhone6S plus screen??? I am also looking for the same.

Hello Joe , I have iphone 6 screen .....not iphone 6 plus

Hi

I think you cannot buy all original LCD panel directly from those real manufacturers such as LG/sharp/Toshiba/etc. these LCD panel manufacturers were authorized by apple, that apple used them to install on their iPhone 4/4s/5/5g/5c/5s/6/6s. They would not sell these LCD panel directly to wholesalers or distributors in the market, because this way will violate the agreement with apple signed which cannot sell these LCD display assembly to third party without permission, even if they can sell those lcd panel to others, may I ask who is able to purchase 1000000pcs at a time? If you are not larger mobile phone manufacturer, since this is MOQ for them to sell.

However why are there still big quantity flows into the market?

Who can buy it unless apple or other cell phone manufacturers?

I think there is reason that should catch your attention! Apple often authorized them to produce larger amount of LCD panel display assembly for their new iPhone model, apple QC team go to their factory for regular inspection on lcd panel, as we know, apple have very rigid standard on their quality, when their QC found defective rate exceeded 97~98% during the inspection, batch bulk must be returned back and lcd panel manufacturers must re-produce again to supplement those defective items.

The question is manufacturers must have to face high loss for that defective batch bulk item which is returned back, but they also did not want to destroy and ruin them since they invested too much money on producing those panels, so they found a market channels to dump these LCD panel via someone be called “parallel traders”. Most demand market on these LCD panels is just in Shenzhen and Guangzhou China, some of them use to OEM or sell, so you can see why so many wholesalers shout out to you that they have high quality or lower price iPhone LCD panel display or send you email endless every night through group sending software.

Another question is that LCD panel with defective rate is really poor quality or not? In fact, those defective rates is only lower than good rate of apple set up, at least 90% of those LCD panels are still good quality.

Anyway, i have also good channels to help you if you are interested in it, but I am willing to provide you with useful information what you need to know.

Hi, I would to like to know more channel or parallel traders, which can provide these Lcd, my email is rayntiffany0906@gmail.com.

I would like to know more about this also joebab6275@gmail.com

can you also email me at mniappa@gmail.com

Hello..

I'm interesting too. M'y e-mail : ananta07@gmail.com

Hey! I'm also looking for these kind of chanels. Could you also mail me to gerwinboel@gmail.com! Thanx!

Point a flashlight onto the screen, the genuine screen has a unique cross-like scattering pattern. At least this is what Apple do to verify the screen.

Not sure if some aftermarket screens have this feature too.

are you ABSOLUTELY sure this is the way apple verifies their screens?

Can't you see this is a screenshot from their official manual?

This is the wrong way to verify the OEM form Third Party Screen. check my answer.

Tested it out and I confirm this is a test you can do before buying an iPhone from someone. Thanks Tom.

Wonder how you got that confidential stuff :)

www.yourcellparts.com

First thing to remember is that the companies (Apple, HTC, Motorola, even Samsung to some degree) don't actually manufacture their parts. They hire a mass manufacturer to make and assemble their screens, then the screens are shipped to the actual Apple/Motorola/Etc assembly plant.

The 3 major grades of all phone parts are as follows:

OEM: Manufactured and assembled by the same manufacturer that produces for the assembling company. For example, Apple hired FoxConn to produce the screens for the iPhone 6 series. A screen manufactured and assembled by FoxConn, and just never sold or sent to Apple is an OEM. These parts are available on the retail market for select distributors. These parts are never manufactured in the US. They all come from China.

Recore/Refurb: Original LCD/Digitizer reman'ed using an aftermarket glass and possibly frame. There are hundreds of small companies doing this.

Aftermarket: Manufactured and assembled by a 3rd party company. Usually on the cheaper end of the market due to the 3rd party company shaving costs. Example: Using hot press glue to stick a screen into it's frame instead of cold press glue (hot press is cheaper, but loosens when the device gets too warm).

To circumvent problems with contracts/copyrights here's how it works. Apple calls up an end manufacturer (let's call this entity 'Parent') and signs an exclusivity agreement for production. Apple orders 100k screens. Production company has 3 sister production facilities to accommodate timeframes. Let's call them A, B, and C respectively. The contract stipulates that facility A will produce the order. So, Parent instructs A to produce 150k screens (extras for bad screens, warranty, replacements, etc). After Apple picks up and is happy with their order, Parent still has, say, 10k screens at facility A. They send those screens over to facility B, have the logos either smeared, covered, or removed, and they resell them on the retail market to select distributors. They then filter onto our market. Manufacturers in the US have been doing this behind the scenes for decades.

The hardest part is getting the original parts here in the US. Because of copyright laws, companies like Apple and Samsung have been bullying small repair shops around the US for not paying 'royalties' on the original parts. I've been purchasing direct from China for over 2 years, and I can guarantee you the screens I put into an iPhone or an iPad are the exact same as the ones Apple purchases for the same.

I'm trying to start a business in Norway, but have a been having a hard time finding a serious supplier of screens. Could you help me out? Or at least point me in the right direction.

Can you let me know your email? so i can help you soon.

t.kvisvik@gmail.com

etradesupply.com They don't really cater to the DIY guy. They primarily supply to bulk purchasers, but they have the best parts I've found anywhere.

please tell me where can i get the screen for a good rate I'm in India. Email condy_barreto@yahoo.co.in

It depends on what you mean by Apple OEM. iFixit's screens are made to the same specifications as the Apple screens, so they should perform similarly. (You also get a one year warranty, so if anything like that happens you can get a replacement display assembly from them)

I think it's probably pretty difficult to get a direct-from-Apply display assembly, unless someone is taking it off a brand new phone to sell directly to you. That said--iFixit sometimes sources their parts from the same manufacturers that provide parts to Apple, so even without an Apple brand on it the parts should still work great.

we are LCDs manyfacture and my email is kyle@fkcube.com, contact me

Hi friend,we are from Shenzhen,China.

We supply high quality screens,if someone need,please feel free to contact us by service@eddogo.com.

http://www.eddogo.com/

There is no such a thing as original OEM Apple screens. Apple doesn't make any replacement parts. They don't even manufacture iPad or iPhones. Most Apple products are manufactured by places such as Foxconn.

Foxconn parts such as screens are not available to end user. Not even Apple authorized repair shops can get those parts for iPhone and iPads. What you need to look for is a good quality Apple replacement parts made by many manufacturers in China.

Just try to find a good reputable supplier in US and look at their reviews. It will be a touch and go with finding good quality replacement parts for iPad and iPhone.

That is really the best advice I can give you. They are sometimes refereed to as A+ replacement parts.

www.yourcellparts.com

HERES SOME INFO ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE.

Some companies do sell OEM LCD & DIGITIZER Screens. BUT they can only offer PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS COPIES.

What this means:

When you break your original screen, and you take it to a repair shop, they will replace your screen, take your original lcd/digitizer with a broken glass, and send to a recycling company.

That company has the equipment to remove JUST THE GLASS from the LCD AND DIGITIZER. And, they have the highest quality copies of the GLASS BY ITSELF.

They then assembly these parts and sell them as OEM LCD/DIGITIZER AND PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS. Which hopefully your repair shop uses to repair your phone. Giving you the OEM DISPLAY AND TOUCH.

But lesser quality glass, that is still pretty good.

If you want to know the companies that sell the OEM LCD/DIGITIZERS AND PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS ASSEMBLIES. Message

Hi Guy

This is not called OEM! because it's ony refurbished quality, it means that some company know well how to repair iPhone lcd just take out broken front glass and use aftermarket front glass panel to replace, but it still keep OEM original iphone lcd panel on assembly, so it call OEM refurbished!

OEM quality means that all parts on LCD digitizer assembly must be new and complete original from apple authorized lcd panel manufacturer like LG, sharp, JDI,etc, it didnot use any aftermarket parts on there.

Agreed. Not only is that not OEM, any company calling that OEM is a fraud. I've dealt with several. True OEM is 100% factory original. Like this: http://www.etradesupply.com/apple-iphone... vs This: http://www.etradesupply.com/apple-iphone... A good company will not only label them separately, but will also describe the difference.

http://www.etradesupply.com/apple-iphone

is this website is good to byu i phone display with good quality?

Here is a guide about how to tell oem iphone 6 screen

http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/5-tips-...

I've been buying from Etradesupply for over 2 years, and yes their parts are OEM.

I think these guys are out of bizness.

May be this will help you a lot:

How to Tell OEM LCD Screens from Genuine apple screens

There are several Quality of iPhone 6 Screen from Market, Original OEM NEW, Original USED, Fixed Glass, Assembled Glass, Third Party Copy, etc.

Please check below picture from GG MALL

how to get free clash royale gems

get free clash royale gems here

Can't read the picture.

I found this technical analysis.

http://blog.rewatechnology.com/2016/07/c...

5 Tips to Tell OEM and Copy LCD of iPhone 6

May this can help you!

I just finished installing the iFixit iPhone 6 screen and I can tell you the specifications are NOT the same as the original Apple screen!

One of the big changes that came with the iPhone 6 was that it worked with polarised sunglasses. The iFixit display definitely does not. Another thing with the display is that it doesn't fit snuggly (tolerance problem in manufacturing) into the phone so it sits a bit higher than normal. So with these things in mind I find it unlikely that the same people who made the original screen somehow also makes screen for the aftermarket. That seems like pure speculation and I think I just proved it wrong.

I'm a big user of polarise glasses so I'm going to return it to iFixit and live with my old slightly cracked one. If you're the kind of person who doesn't use such glasses and want to fix your phone for cheap, then maybe iFixit's screen is still for you.

andryabreux will be eternally grateful.