My phone turns off when it reaches 10% after replacing the battery

I have replace my iPhone 5s battery with iFixIt new battery replacement. The battery is excellent it stays for 8-10 hours but the only problem is that when it reaches 10% the phone immediately turns off !

any one have this problem ?

Sadly, i cannot help you but tell you, that I have the same problem since the battery exchange and haven't found any solution yet. The battery life has increased a lot (i can use the iPhone up to 4 time longer) but the phone dies between 10 and 15%.

I've tried multiple battery recalculation tips like this one http://www.appledystopia.com/how-to/cali... with no improvement.

Do you have found any solution?

Ahmed Alrawahi will be eternally grateful.