The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Replace iPhone 5c Logic-board to unlock its network

I have an iPhone 5c locked under one of the American networks, I was trying to unlock it in many different ways but nothing worked at the end.

I'm wondering if I replace its logic-board with brand-new one, would it be unlocked or not?!

since you're replacing the phone's memory components, which in turn hold the data about whether it's locked or not, then I guess it would work. you would have to write down the new serial number and IMEI, too of course. make sure to get an american logic board that is unlocked tho. you're better off selling that phone on eBay as "New" and buying an unlocked american one. this will allow you to bypass annoying EU volume restrictions, therefore making the internal speaker louder ;) I own one and it seems louder. probably just an illusion tho

Depends if the motherboard you get is locked to a network

Mohammd Aljaber will be eternally grateful.